Monday, January 17, 2011

A little bit about me.

I'm currently 21 years old. I live in Riga, Latvia. I'm studying psychology for three years now, the next year will be my last one when i will receive my bachelors degree. My hobbies include - weight lifting, basketball, volleyball, partying, listening/reading books, listening to music A LOT and basically just having a good time, oh and hopefully cooking will become one of my new hobbies. I'm 6'4 (1.95m) and 189lbs (86kg).


And a picture of me. Bye!

9 comments:

  1. Good look with the cooking hobby, put up some nice recipes for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. keen to see some interesting recipes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to reading more from you. It would be cool if you presented us with a couple of bands you like since you say you listen to a lot of music. I always like to discover new music!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go go dude :)
    Waiting for your hardcore recipes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't cook either haha. I don't know what it is but I always end up burning something. Followed and very interested!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome. Can't wait to see what you cook up so maybe I can learn a thing or two.

    ReplyDelete